MZ RT125 will be for sale soon in West Midlands!

SM, SX, RT, FunX, and models re-branded as ATK in U.S.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

MZ RT125 will be for sale soon in West Midlands!

Postby XCalsteRX » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Hello all,

I thought about making a post regarding the future sale of my beloved MZ RT 125. So here it is, it's a 2006 model. With now just over 21000 miles, with plenty of history from myself and the previous owner. 5 former keepers. Mot'd till start of October. Comes with original MZ RT 125 manual and electrical diagrams.

Recently had new chain and sprockets, front and rear brake pads along with brake fluid replaced. Oil and filter changed. New battery.

Pros: Well maintained with plenty of receipts etc, mechanically sound. Tyres in good condition, Brakes in good condition, engine runs like a dream etc.

Cons: Few cosmetic blemishes such as scratched paintwork, paint thinning on side panels where my boots rub. And unfortunately when I went down last year the exhaust got a battle scar and broke the indicators in the process as it shorted out only the indicator wiring.

Only selling due to purchasing a new motorcycle due to passing my test hopefully next week, and not having time or space for both, and don't want to put the MZ out in the garden where it's wet and cold as she's been garaged all the time I've owned her. Been as truthful as possible, any questions please feel free to ask.

Looking for a good home!

She's located in the West Midlands for those in the UK.

Will upload more up to date pictures and video's in time.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1425837869471.jpg
FB_IMG_1425837650950.jpg
XCalsteRX

Re: MZ RT125 will be for sale soon in West Midlands!

Postby jojo » Thu May 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Hi mate,
I m looking for this great little machine. How much would you accept for it?
Thx
Mz RT 125 2004
jojo

Re: MZ RT125 will be for sale soon in West Midlands!

Postby fazerman » Tue May 12, 2015 9:21 am

is it sold?
if not can you message me please?
cheers terry
fazerman

Return to 125 cc