HEEEEELLLLL YEEEEEEEEAAAHHH

SM, SX, RT, FunX, and models re-branded as ATK in U.S.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

HEEEEELLLLL YEEEEEEEEAAAHHH

Postby builtone » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:14 pm

Finally getting my bike!! I'm soooo happy. I just got all my money that I cashed from stock and can give them the down payment. The bike should be here in about a week!! Right when I get back from Cabo. I will keep all of you guys posted because I know you really want to here this hahaha.

Hey, it's my first street bike and I'm excited as all hell!! :-D :lol: :-D :lol:

BuiltOne

Wow, yet another thing to throw all my money into... :twisted:
Wiseman Know Better Than Play Leapfrog With Unicorn.
builtone

Good thinking....

Postby RR » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:34 pm

You're smart to get that money into a motorcycle. If it's just sitting around, somebody else will find a use for it.

Congratulations and welcome.

RR
RR

Postby John Casimir » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:09 pm

Congratulations!

Where are you buying your bike?
John Casimir

Postby builtone » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:00 am

Getting it from SF Moto. Those guys are cool as hell unlike alot of places I went. I have so much stuff to buy now hahaha.

I will post some pics when I get a chance.
Wiseman Know Better Than Play Leapfrog With Unicorn.
builtone

Re: HEEEEELLLLL YEEEEEEEEAAAHHH

Postby mxsteven » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:10 am

at last u did something u should do hahahaha.... anyway welcome to the MZ world....

builtone wrote:Finally getting my bike!! I'm soooo happy. I just got all my money that I cashed from stock and can give them the down payment. The bike should be here in about a week!! Right when I get back from Cabo. I will keep all of you guys posted because I know you really want to here this hahaha.

Hey, it's my first street bike and I'm excited as all hell!! :-D :lol: :-D :lol:

BuiltOne

Wow, yet another thing to throw all my money into... :twisted:
Where u go, it's up to u,
Where u ride, it's in ur hand,
What u think, it's in ur mind,
Think b4 u do, Ride safe.

MXsteven
mxsteven

Postby Riff Raff » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:52 am

Hmm..

I bought a MZ RT 125 with all my saved money to.
That was my biggest fault in my life. This bike have had much errors. After 1500km my Bike was 6 Times in Garage. 25Times after 10000 KM. Now my bike dont run anymore, but I decide to repair it this Winter by myself.

I hope u have more fun with your MZ then me. :?
Riff Raff

Postby mxsteven » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:22 am

For RT125, the maintainance should be easy.... try to refer to the service manual, Anyway what problem do u have? izit an electrical problem or mechanism problem..

RT125 maintainance should be more or less the same with MZ125SX/SM.

pls let us know more about it.

Riff Raff wrote:Hmm..

I bought a MZ RT 125 with all my saved money to.
That was my biggest fault in my life. This bike have had much errors. After 1500km my Bike was 6 Times in Garage. 25Times after 10000 KM. Now my bike dont run anymore, but I decide to repair it this Winter by myself.

I hope u have more fun with your MZ then me. :?

MXsteven
mxsteven

Postby Riff Raff » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:27 am

Thats y i have registered here. :-D

My Bike is one of the First new RT125, I bought it in the same year it released.

My Problems r most electrical Problems, i have learned much past 5 Years so i think i can solve the Problems by myself. Anyway, when i need a help i let u know. :) The Mainthing is my Batterie, it works well for weeks but then it discharges over Knight (jap, parking light r off). The Batterie itselfe is allright, but something discharges it sometimes.
Riff Raff

Postby mxsteven » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:02 am

when it discharge itself, check the rectifier 1st.... normally it happen there and check how much current flow during standby and during charging...

faulty battery can happen the same problem too... just dun get cheated by the battery hahahah :-D :-D :-D

mine is abt 1 1/2 yrs already and the battery still fine... and last thing remember to put lithium greese on the battery connector b4 it corrodes ur terminal.

It was nice to share some experience with ya...
Update to the forum is any improvement or dis-improvement heheheh :-D

MXsteven

Riff Raff wrote:Thats y i have registered here. :-D

My Bike is one of the First new RT125, I bought it in the same year it released.

My Problems r most electrical Problems, i have learned much past 5 Years so i think i can solve the Problems by myself. Anyway, when i need a help i let u know. :) The Mainthing is my Batterie, it works well for weeks but then it discharges over Knight (jap, parking light r off). The Batterie itselfe is allright, but something discharges it sometimes.

MXsteven
mxsteven

Return to 125 cc