hello

Moskito, Moskito SX, Moskito RX, Moskito 125R, Charly scooters.

Moderator: DAVID THOMPSON

hello

Postby daniel john » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:43 pm

hai...im newbie here...i ride moskito 125RX...looking for performance parts...ill be monitor this thread everyday...dun worry...i will reply all the msgs...thanx!
Last edited by daniel john on Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daniel john

Postby antonio » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:05 am

Welcome John,

Be sure to get your performance part wisely.... :wink:
antonio

Postby daniel john » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:44 pm

hey antonio!

wah...is that mod uve done with your moskito...i want it! but not all for now...heheks...im from malaysia...tmn melawati to be precise...near ampang/hulu klang...biggest landmark is National Zoo...heheks...r u from malaysia?
daniel john

Postby antonio » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:34 pm

daniel john wrote:hey antonio!

wah...is that mod uve done with your moskito...i want it! but not all for now...heheks...im from malaysia...tmn melawati to be precise...near ampang/hulu klang...biggest landmark is National Zoo...heheks...r u from malaysia?

Yerp...Tmn Melawati??? Near that area a lot of known top workshop for modifiying scooters rite?? Or you can head on sentul just to be more adventures... 8)
MZ Moskito 2005
125cc - 150cc Tokahi Racing Block
Racing Cam Stage 2 (Taiwan) Lift 11.5mm
Mikuni VM34
Malossi Air Filter
SpiltFire Spark Plug Cable
NGK Platinum
antonio

Postby daniel john » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:06 pm

hello antonio...u know what? i just go to 2 workshop...shop that i bought my scooter from(normal service) and also MZ 4S(changing parts) in glenmarie...i dunno about other workshop :oops: that modified scooter...nvm...actually i just want better throttle response and could achieve 110kmh without vibration...it run smooth in 100kmh though...heheks...

p/s: i want to meet you...can aahh?
daniel john

Postby antonio » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:21 pm

daniel john wrote:hello antonio...u know what? i just go to 2 workshop...shop that i bought my scooter from(normal service) and also MZ 4S(changing parts) in glenmarie...i dunno about other workshop :oops: that modified scooter...nvm...actually i just want better throttle response and could achieve 110kmh without vibration...it run smooth in 100kmh though...heheks...

p/s: i want to meet you...can aahh?

being a 7.5hp engine and carrying around 12 inch rims+tyres is not really an easy job...summore the weight of of the frame and rider itself is more than the bike can handle for acheiving top speeds more than 100 kmh.

Well you just always drop by NKS Sentul that is a shop that modifies scooters such as MZ Moskitos..They have a lot of stocks of Tokahi Racing Block which upgrades our bike cc to 150...Then upgrading a straight opened carburettor such as VM24 Mikuni's or other Flat carburettors should be a must to tune such modification. Exhaust at standard form will work well around with Carb+block change. Then you can alwiz fit a diffrent weight of rollers which helps a bit in achieving high top speeds.

As for me I purchased Dr.Pulley weighting 12.5 grams each...And now i can reach around 75+ mph easily with just mild twist of the throttle... 8)
MZ Moskito 2005
Mikuni VM34
Malossi Air Filter
NGK Platinum
antonio

Postby daniel john » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:57 am

hey...thanks for your idea man! will look at NKS sentul what i can get! heheks...so can we meet? i dun have riding buddy...maybe we can go and ride together...ok?
daniel john

Postby daniel john » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:20 am

hey...today i go up to Awana genting highland...alone :( today my bike hit 20000km on mileage...my 125RX is 1 year old...i bought it last year june...its time to make up baby! i wanted to change my shock absorber...can u recommend what is good? i wish i can fit my scoot with paioli brand absorber... :cry:
daniel john

Postby antonio » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:01 am

daniel john wrote:hey...today i go up to Awana genting highland...alone :( today my bike hit 20000km on mileage...my 125RX is 1 year old...i bought it last year june...its time to make up baby! i wanted to change my shock absorber...can u recommend what is good? i wish i can fit my scoot with paioli brand absorber... :cry:

Well when the lucky number 20k is around, you should be thinking of changing the belts fpr your scoot...And maybe by now you can put weighty rollers to gain a bit of top speed...mine top out at near 69Mph on flat road...

Shocks???There are many ty[pes you can find and fit in your Moskito, but beware they may look great and has fancy brand stickers but they all are mainly low quality grades, and whats worse is they are immatation stuffs...

paioli abs??never seen one b4...any pics on which type you are planning tio get???
MZ Moskito 2005
Mikuni VM34
Malossi Air Filter
NGK Platinum
antonio

Postby daniel john » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:34 am

hello antonio...according to the manual book, i should change drivebelt every 10k...but something happen...the shop where i bought this scoot cheated me! they fitted my scoot with compatible one...it looks thinner than the original one i got from MZ 4S in Glenmarie...cheaper also! haiya...the cheated one i change on 10k...the original drivebelt on 14k...i did change the roller and bowl-that-holds-the-roller together...i fit my scoot with 125RR roller...gives u good feeling only! slightly different i can say...heheks...this weekend i wanted to go to NKS...window shopping...can ahh? or they will not entertain me? i dunno...will give a try!

daniel john

Postby antonio » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:31 am

daniel john wrote:hello antonio...according to the manual book, i should change drivebelt every 10k...but something happen...the shop where i bought this scoot cheated me! they fitted my scoot with compatible one...it looks thinner than the original one i got from MZ 4S in Glenmarie...cheaper also! haiya...the cheated one i change on 10k...the original drivebelt on 14k...i did change the roller and bowl-that-holds-the-roller together...i fit my scoot with 125RR roller...gives u good feeling only! slightly different i can say...heheks...this weekend i wanted to go to NKS...window shopping...can ahh? or they will not entertain me? i dunno...will give a try!

you can ask them about one scooter modder, which has long hair, and always buy at least 2 topset gaskets, tell em...i've sent you in...then they can show you some stuff for your moskito...
MZ Moskito 2005
Mikuni VM34
Malossi Air Filter
NGK Platinum
antonio

Postby daniel john » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:18 am

hello...thanx antonio...hey i saw u in mymoskito forum...hahaks...will update my mods(if any) here! so..what r u doin actually? do u hang out with aedes? heheks...NKS here i come! payday some more...hikhikhik...
daniel john

Postby daniel john » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:00 am

lalala... :-D
daniel john

Postby DAVID THOMPSON » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:17 pm

hello

the fellows from Malaysia do not seem to be making very many posts
in the past few months i think they may be using an other forum ???
but always welcom here
and good to see your still scootering

ar dave
Dave 2002 MZ RT125+1995 Saxon Tour(500cc)
1997 MZ 660 Traveller+6/13/09 WV USA
"IN the end times the IDIOTS will be in charge
of everything"
"I like the road less traveled if it's PAVED!"
wd8cyv at yahoo dot com
DAVID THOMPSON

Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia USA .questions answered MZ 95 up, BMW 1953 to 1979 and ham radio WD8CYV

Postby daniel john » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:27 am

yes dave! kinda bz with my job...so dont have much time for online...nice to hear from u again...well...how is things goin on dude?`
daniel john

Next

Return to Scooters